Copy Posse Launch Pad Terms
Terms & Conditions: Copy Posse Launch Pad
Last Updated: November 20, 2023
By clicking the “Complete My Purchase” button on the checkout page, you (hereinafter “you” or "the Client”), agree that you are willingly purchasing entry into the Copy Posse Launch Pad live 8-week coaching program (“CPLP” or "program"), in exchange for the services listed below rendered by Cattoni Creative Inc. (hereinafter “The Copy Posse” or “Copy Posse” or “CP”). By purchasing this program, you agree that you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with the Copy Posse, inclusive of the following terms and conditions.
- The Client understands the cost of the CPLP is payable in full or via a payment plan option, which the Client will select at the time of purchase. There are two payment options available.
- A one-time payment of two thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine seven U.S. dollars ($2,997) payable up front, in full; OR
- Four payments of eight-hundred seventy-seven U.S. dollars ($877), payable over four (4) months, totaling $3,508 if this payment plan option is selected.
- The Client agrees and understands that they are purchasing CPLP by The Copy Posse, an 8-week LIVE online coaching and mentorship experience with Alex as she teaches you the copywriting essentials you need to build a copywriter portfolio from scratch.
- The Client acknowledges that they have read the Program Outline below and conducted any additional research necessary to feel they understand what is being provided in CPLP as well as what is not included. The Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on The Copy Posse’s website.
- If at any time the Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, The Copy Posse, or Alex Cattoni, or otherwise negatively impacting the Program for others and/or hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, The Copy Posse reserves the right to remove the Client, without refund. The Client understands this and knows this is a risk if they elect to act in such an inappropriate manner. The Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should they act in any of the ways outlined above.
- The Client understands that by purchasing CPLP and learning from The Copy Posse, they are obtaining expert and exclusive guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have been developed by Alex Cattoni. During and after the Client’s participation in this program, they will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of The Copy Posse, including but not limited to materials such as mindset guidance, verbal guidance, modules, checklists, guides, formulas, technical information, copywriting and marketing strategies, and/or other information that may have become available for use through the Client’s participation in CPLP. The Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in CPLP without permission from The Copy Posse or Alex Cattoni personally.
- The Client agrees not to share, copy, or distribute any documents or other proprietary information obtained through CPLP and agrees that they will be in violation of these Terms if they use any of the Content outlined as their own material, post it publically on social media, or repurpose and use the Content in their own business as a product or service being offered for sale, without express written permission of The Copy Posse. The Client also understands and agrees they will not disclose or use any information provided as part of their membership in CPLP other than for personal use in their own business and marketing strategies without prior written permission from The Copy Posse.
- The Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles, including those belonging to The Copy Posse may be published and used as testimonials by The Copy Posse. The Client gives The Copy Posse a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on their social media profile and repost it on The Copy Posse's social media channels in promotional posts for CPLP or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing CPLP client results.
- If the Client chooses to submit a testimonial regarding their experience with CPLP, the Client understands the material, along with their name and other identifying information provided, will likely be published on The Copy Posse’s website, social media, or other channels. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for a Testimonial, and the Client understands they are granting The Copy Posse an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to The Copy Posse as part of a Testimonial.
- The Client understands the cost of the CPLP is payable in full or via a payment plan option, which the Client will select at the time of purchase. Either;
- A one-time payment of two thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine seven U.S. dollars ($2,997) payable up front, in full; OR
- Four payments of eight-hundred seventy-seven U.S. dollars ($877) payable over four (4) months, totaling $3,508 if this payment plan option is selected;
- The Client agrees to render payment via credit card or PayPal on The Copy Posse’s sales and checkout page for CPLP. The Client understands they are responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via The Copy Posse’s Website or a designated third-party payment processor of The Copy Posse’s choosing, in full.
- If the Client elects to purchase CPLP via the offered payment plans, the Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on The Copy Posse’s sales page. The Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment and the Client specifically authorizes The Copy Posse to automatically process their credit card when payment is due. Should the Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, the Client understands: (1) the remainder of the program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) the Client will owe a $200 late fee if they have not made the appropriate payment after the six-day grace period. The Client’s decision to cease use of CPLP for any reason does not eliminate the Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with the program, or results.
- The Copy Posse reserves the right to cancel the Client’s access to CPLP should they fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, the Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to The Copy Posse in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of The Copy Posse whether the Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to the Client during the program up until payments were missed.
- If the Client and The Copy Posse have not agreed upon a payment plan, the Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on The Copy Posse’s sales page.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, the Client confirms they have reviewed these Terms, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The Copy Posse and its team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Offering. The Client understands they will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase.
By using and/or purchasing the Program, you understand and agree that all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
Since we have a clear and explicit No Refund Policy in these terms that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor.
If a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account, which could have a negative impact on your credit report score.
The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly at: hello[at]alexcattoni.com.
- The Client understands and agrees that they voluntarily choose to enroll in CPLP and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While The Copy Posse believes in its services and that CPLP is able to help many people, you as the Client acknowledge and agree that The Copy Posse is not responsible nor liable to the Client should the Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. The Client agrees that they are fully responsible for their finances, health and well-being, including participation in CPLP and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within CPLP are solely the responsibility and decision of the Client.
- The Copy Posse strives to create a safe, positive and productive environment and community. In order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, the Client understands that any extensive negativity, disrespect or disruption of business to any customers or team members will result in the Client losing access to the Program with no refund. This decision is completely at the discretion of The Copy Posse and once the decision is made, it is final and binding.
- The Client understands that they must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While The Copy Posse and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure the Client’s success and happiness in CPLP, The Copy Posse cannot guarantee any results and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. The Client will hold The Copy Posse harmless if they do not experience the desired results, including but not limited to their business and/or financial gain.
- The Copy Posse also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on the use of the Program, nor is The Copy Posse responsible for the Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within CPLP. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in CPLP or working with The Copy Posse contained on the Website or in any sales material that contains financial information or results are individual, and results may vary. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether CPLP will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The Copy Posse, Alex Cattoni, or anyone else associated with The Copy Posse.
- The Client understands that all services provided by The Copy Posse in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation of performance.
- The Client is choosing to purchase the Program and work with The Copy Posse on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The Copy Posse or the Program responsible should the Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- The Client agrees that they do not have a cause of action or legal remedy, and are not entitled to a refund, should they not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The Copy Posse delivers the Program as described in the Program Outline Addendum below.
- The Client agrees to hold The Copy Posse harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the use or involvement in CPLP. The content provided by The Copy Posse on their website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for The Copy Posse and other clients, and may or may not be useful to the Client in their business or life. The Client understands The Copy Posse cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that they hold The Copy Posse responsible for.
- The Client agrees and understands that The Copy Posse has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that The Copy Posse maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with The Client or specifically for the Client, including but not limited to: video recordings, audio recordings, checklists, templates documents, workbooks, tools, slides, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The Copy Posse. The Client agrees they may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of their own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The Copy Posse. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The Copy Posse to the Client, nor grant any license to use the information other than that which is expressly provided throughout the Program.
- The Client agrees and understands they are not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The Copy Posse or obtained through working with The Copy Posse, without The Copy Posse’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The Copy Posse reserves the right to immediately end the Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials the Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- The Client understands that in purchasing the Program, they are gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with them by The Copy Posse as they see fit.
- The Client understands this means they will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in their business and life, as instructed or allowed by The Copy Posse. As a “Licensee,” the Client understands and agrees that the Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through the Program without written permission by The Copy Posse;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The Copy Posse, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against the Client.
- Claim any content created by The Copy Posse as part of the Program or otherwise given to the Client is their own, meaning they cannot claim any content created by The Copy Posse was the Client’s work and use in their business as their own.
- Share purchased materials, information, and content with others who have not purchased them.
- The Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions, including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of work and a violation of this Agreement and Canadian laws.
- The Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The Copy Posse and any affiliates, agents, team members or other parties associated with The Copy Posse harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of the Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from their actions as a direct or indirect result of the Client’s participation in Program. Should The Copy Posse be required to defend themselves in any action directly or indirectly involving the Client, or an action where we decide the Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The Copy Posse’s defense, the Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The Copy Posse, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between The Copy Posse and The Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. The Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees they do not hold The Copy Posse responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The Copy Posse.
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, the Client and The Copy Posse agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration in Vancouver, British Columbia within a reasonable amount of time. The Client and The Copy Posse agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under the control of the laws of British Columbia regardless of conflict of law principles and regardless of the location of the Client. The Client understands this and agrees that the laws of British Columbia, Canada are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both the Client and The Copy Posse or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
The Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees they are purchasing The Copy Posse Launch Pad© by The Copy Posse. Once the Program is purchased, the Client will be provided weekly drip access to the Program completed over 8 weeks. The Program includes...
Video Training: The Copy Posse will make available nine (9) modules, to be made available upon scheduled dates. The Client will go through the modules in order, with the rest of the class, to make for a collaborative learning environment. These modules are intended to release proprietary information created by The Copy Posse for the personal benefit of the Client. The Client agrees and understands that they are not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to them as a result of their participation in CPLP.
Live Copy Critique & Q&A Calls: Every week, the CPLP will have a live group coaching & critiquing session with the Copy Posse Coaches as they give real-time feedback, answer questions and offer practical advice. CPLP also includes 4 live Q&A sessions with Alex Cattoni where she will address any pressing questions or concerns you have about copywriting or the program.
Facebook Group Access: The Client will also be granted access to a private group on Facebook. The Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group and agrees to refrain from posting any harmful or unnecessary comments. Should the Client post anything that is deemed offensive, defamatory, or otherwise negative in such a way that it causes a disruption within the group and community, The Copy Posse reserves the right to remove the Client from any such Facebook group and other similar community, to preserve the experience for the rest of The Copy Posse’s clients.
As outlined on the sales page, CPLP includes the following 8 modules, as well as an additional Grand Finale module.
Week 1: How To Build A Portfolio Your Dream Clients Will Drool Over
Copywriting is WAY more than words on a page. The key to being a successful copywriter is understanding the marketing behind the messaging and my goal is to make you a modern marketing maven by the end of this program. That’s why, we’ll start by exploring the key components of a high-converting marketing funnel. You’ll identify the kind of product and business you want to write for, map out the copywriting assets in your portfolio and discover the #1 secret to writing words your clients and customers will drool over. (HINT: Every product is different and this simple exercise will make sure you start right and STAND OUT).
Week 2: How To REEL In Your Customers With Unmatchable Empathy
One of the BIGGEST mistakes a copywriter can make is NOT getting into the minds of their customers as soon as humanly possible. In this module, I’ll walk you through 23 key psychological triggers for attracting the RIGHT customers and keeping them coming back for more. You’ll learn how to craft your ideal customer persona, predict their core fears, needs and desires, and craft relatable messaging that’ll make eager buyers tick and click. WARNING: After this training, your copy will be dripping with so much empathy, you may be accused of being a “copywriting psychic”.
Week 3: How To SELL Anything With Storytelling
Storytelling is the soul of exceptional copywriting. It creates believability, trust and authority, and is the most powerful way to inspire your customers to take action! Stories evoke ALL your audience’s senses and emotions in a way that no other form of communication can. When you learn the RIGHT WAY to sell with story, your copy practically writes itself. In this module, you'll learn 8 proven storytelling formulas you can use in your messaging and create your very own story structures for your portfolio pieces.
Week 4: How To Write HOT Headlines & Hooks
No matter our product, service or niche, we are ALL in the attention and retention business. So, arguably, the most important skill in copywriting is creating show-stopping headlines and hooks. While bite-sized, these punchy phrases can be the difference between copy that converts and copy that flops. So in this module, you’ll learn how to hook and hold your customers’ attention with nothing but powerful and precise wording. As I like to say, the right phrase PAYS!
Week 5: How To Write A High-Converting Offer
When writing a sales page, there are 10 conversion principles that you must include in your copy to build trust, create authority and boost conversions. I created this coveted 10-Point Offer Map to use exclusively with my private clients, partners and high-level members. Everyone else has to pay $1000 to get access to this. Not you though – when you join the Copy Posse Launch Files, I’ll give it to you, along with everything else you need to write a seriously high-converting offer using these 10 proven principles.
Week 6: Writing The Page That Will Get You PAID!
Now that you’ve got a compelling story, headline, hook and offer — it’s time for you to put all the pieces together and write your sales page! A sales page is the central piece of copy in any marketing campaign. It’s the money page – the conversion point where your customers make the decision to buy or fly. Writing a sales page is a dream project for any copywriter. It’s what your clients will pay the most for and, therefore, is the most powerful asset you can have in your portfolio.
Week 7: Ad + Landing Page – The One-Two Punch To Perfect Your Portfolio
A marketing campaign is incomplete without the front-end copy pieces that’ll take your prospects from first click to final conversion. In this module, we’ll round-out your funnel as you write the perfect ad + landing page combo for your newly-minted sales page – the one-two punch to perfect your portfolio. You’ll learn the fail-proof frameworks for ads and landing pages that convert, as well as the single most important element that SO many copywriters and entrepreneurs forget when creating ad campaigns.
Week 8: Automating Sales With Personalized & Persuasive Emails
Email Marketing is still one of the most important strategies today to grow a loyal customer base, build trust with your audience and create automated conversions after-the-fact. In this module, you’ll learn how to write a personalized and persuasive email campaign that’ll turn new leads and into raving fans. Ahhh yes, the final piece to your portfolio that will have your clients and customers falling in love with you.
Grand Finale: Putting Together Your Posse-Approved Portfolio
Woo hoo!! It’s time to IGNITE your copywriting business. Now that you’ve completed all the key copy assets to include in your portfolio, it’s time to put it all together. In this module, I’ll guide you through my essential tips on how to package, position and price your services in a way that will be irresistible to new clients. We’ll celebrate in style as we close out the Copy Posse Launch Pad and get you making that money, honey!
The Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that they are aware of what is included and what is not included within this Program. The Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If the Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, the Client understands it may not be included. The Copy Posse is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing bonuses offered for limited periods. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase of CPLP and being charged the amount listed above, the Client confirms they have reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The Copy Posse and their team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. The Client understands they will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase.
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and The Copy Posse, concerning your access to and right to use the Website, Member’s Area, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to The Copy Posse and Website.
Should you have any questions with respect to any of the foregoing, please contact us at hello[at]alexcattoni.com.