STORM Marketing Program Terms & Conditions
By clicking the “Complete My Purchase” button on the checkout page, you, the purchaser of The STORM Marketing Program outlined below (hereinafter “you” or “Client”) agree and willingly purchase entry into this program to be provided with services rendered by Cattoni Creative Inc. (hereinafter “The Copy Posse” or “Copy Posse” or “CP”), and you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with The Copy Posse, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon.
Terms & Conditions:
- For good and valuable consideration of two thousand nine hundred ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($2,997) or four monthly payments of eight hundred seventy-seven U.S. Dollars ($877 x 4) the Client is electing to purchase The STORM Marketing Program (hereinafter “STORM” or “the Program”). In exchange, The Copy Posse agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below and Program Outline Addendum below.
- The Client agrees and understands that they are purchasing STORM by The Copy Posse, a video marketing program where Alex shares the tools, skills and tools she used to build her audience with content marketing, automate her income with digital programs and amplify her impact with memorable branding and messaging. In the Program, Alex also shares her complete toolkit of customizable checklists, guides and formulas.
- The Client acknowledges that they have read the Program Outline Addendum below and conducted any additional research necessary to feel they understand what is being provided in STORM as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on The Copy Posse’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, The Copy Posse, or Alex Cattoni, or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, The Copy Posse reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. The Client understands this and knows this is a risk if they elect to act in such an inappropriate manner. The Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should they act in any of the ways outlined above.
- The Client understands that by purchasing STORM and learning from The Copy Posse, they are obtaining expert and exclusive guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have been developed by Alex Cattoni. During and after the Client’s participation in this program, they will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of The Copy Posse, including but not limited to materials such as mindset guidance, verbal guidance, modules, checklists, guides, formulas, technical information, copywriting and marketing strategies, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in STORM. The Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in STORM without permission from The Copy Posse or Alex Cattoni personally.
- The Client agrees not to share, copy, or distribute any documents or other proprietary information obtained through STORM and agrees that they will be in violation of these Terms if they use any of the Content outlined as their own material, post it publically on social media, or repurpose and use the Content in their own business as a product or service being offered for sale, without express written permission of The Copy Posse. The Client also understands and agrees they will not disclose or use any information provided as part of her membership in STORM other than for personal use in her own business and marketing strategies without prior written permission from The Copy Posse.
- The Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles, including those belonging to The Copy Posse, may be published and used as testimonials by The Copy Posse. The Client gives The Copy Posse a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on their social media profile and repost it on The Copy Posse's social media channels in promotional posts for STORM or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing STORM client results.
- If the Client chooses to submit a testimonial regarding their experience with STORM, the Client understands the material, along with their name and other identifying information provided, will likely be published on The Copy Posse’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for a Testimonial, and the Client understands they are granting The Copy Posse an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to The Copy Posse as part of a Testimonial.
- The Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full or via one payment plan option, which the Client will select at the time of purchase:
- A one-time payment of two thousand nine hundred ninety-nine seven U.S. dollars ($2,997) payable up front, in full;
- Four payments of eight-hundred seventy-seven U.S. dollars ($877) are payable over four (4) months, totaling $3,508 if this payment plan option is selected.
- The client agrees to render payment via credit card on the STORM checkout page. The client understands they are responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via The Copy Posse’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of The Copy Posse’s choosing, in full.
- If the Client elects to purchase STORM via the offered payment plan, the Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained in these terms and on the STORM sales page. The Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted every 30 days utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands that the remainder of the Program will be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due. Client’s decision to cease use of STORM for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with the product, or results.
- The Copy Posse reserves the right to cancel the Client’s access to STORM should they fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to The Copy Posse in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of The Copy Posse whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and The Copy Posse have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands that one is not available and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on the STORM checkout page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, and we also want you to get results. The Client understands that in order to get results, they need to give their best effort to apply the strategies they learn in this Program in their own business.
The Company provides a full 14-day money-back guarantee for the Program. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you completed the Workbooks and implemented the strategies provided in the Program and it did not work for you.
After this, if you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at hello[at]alexcattoni.com and let us know you’d like a refund within 14 days after the date of your purchase (“Refund Period”).
You must include your completed STORM Level 1 and Level 2 Workbook with your request for a refund, as outlined below.
If you request a refund and do not include your completed Level 1 and Level 2 Workbooks by the end of the Refund Period, you will not be granted a refund.
You must submit ALL of the following items within the Refund Period to request a full refund:
- Requirement 1: Send us an email at hello[at]alexcattoni.com outlining why this program was not a good fit for you and your business needs.
- Requirement 2: Complete and attach your Level 1 Workbook.
- Requirement 3: Complete and attach your Level 2 Workbook.
- Requirement 4: Attach screenshots of two actual social media posts (must show the publish date within the Refund Period) you made showcasing content from your Story Inventory.
- Requirement 5: Tell us what expectations you had when joining they Program and why you feel they were not met.
We will NOT provide refunds for any requests that come into our inbox more than 14 days after your purchase date.
After the Refund Period, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the Program regardless of whether you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within the Refund Period, with the required completed Workbooks at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds. Refunds are usually processed within 3-5 days, so please wait at least five business days before contacting us for refund confirmation.
By using and/or purchasing the Program, you understand and agree that, except for the limited refund policy described above, all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.
Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in these terms that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor.
If a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account, which could have a negative impact on your credit report score.
The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly at: hello[at]alexcattoni.com.
- The Client understands and agrees that they are voluntarily choosing to enroll in STORM and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While The Copy Posse believes in its services and that STORM is able to help many people, you as the Client acknowledge and agree that The Copy Posse is not responsible nor liable to Client should the Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that they are fully responsible for their finances, health and well-being, including participation in STORM and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within STORM are solely the responsibility and decision of the Client.
- The STORM Marketing Program strives to create a safe, positive, productive environment and community. In order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, the Client understands that any extensive negativity, disrespect or disruption of business to any customers or team members will result in the Client losing access to the Program with no refund. This decision is completely at the discretion of The Copy Posse and once the decision is made, it is final and binding.
- Client understands that they must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While The Copy Posse and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure the Client’s success and happiness in STORM, The Copy Posse cannot guarantee any results and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. The Client will hold The Copy Posse and STORM harmless if they do not experience the desired results, including but not limited to their business and/or financial gain.
- The Copy Posse also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on the use of the Program, nor is The Copy Posse responsible for Client earnings or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within STORM. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in STORM or working with The Copy Posse contained on the Website or in any sales material that contains financial information or results are individual, and results may vary. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether STORM will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The Copy Posse, Alex Cattoni, or anyone else associated with The Copy Posse.
- Client understands that all services provided by The Copy Posse in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation of performance.
- The Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with The Copy Posse on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The Copy Posse or the Program responsible should the Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- The Client agrees that they do not have a cause of action or legal remedy and are not entitled to a refund should they not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The Copy Posse delivers the Program as described in the Program Outline Addendum below.
- The Client agrees to hold The Copy Posse harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the use of STORM. The content provided by The Copy Posse on their website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for The Copy Posse and other clients and may or may not be useful to the Client in their business or life. The Client understands The Copy Posse cannot guarantee results from this Program and has no expectation of a specific result that they hold The Copy Posse responsible for.
- Client agrees and understands that The Copy Posse has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program and agrees that The Copy Posse maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: video recordings, audio recordings, checklists, templates documents, workbooks, tools, slides, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The Copy Posse. The Client agrees they may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The Copy Posse. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The Copy Posse to Client, nor grant any license to use the information other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- The Client agrees and understands they are not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The Copy Posse or obtained through working with The Copy Posse, without The Copy Posse’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The Copy Posse reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- The Client understands that in purchasing the Program, they are gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with them by The Copy Posse as they see fit.
- The Client understands this means they will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in their business and life, as instructed or allowed by The Copy Posse. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through the Program without written permission by The Copy Posse;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The Copy Posse, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by The Copy Posse as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is their own, meaning they cannot claim any content created by The Copy Posse was Client’s work and use in their business as their own.
- Share purchased materials, information, and content with others who have not purchased them.
- The Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions, including but not limited to those outlined above, will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of work and a violation of this Agreement and Canadian laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The Copy Posse and any affiliates, agents, team members or other parties associated with The Copy Posse harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from their actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should The Copy Posse be required to defend themselves in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The Copy Posse’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The Copy Posse, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between The Copy Posse and The Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees they do not hold The Copy Posse responsible for any specific results or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The Copy Posse.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, the Client and The Copy Posse agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration in Vancouver, British Columbia within a reasonable amount of time. The Client and The Copy Posse agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of British Columbia regardless of conflict of law principles and regardless of location of Client. The Client understands this and agrees that the laws of British Columbia, Canada are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and The Copy Posse or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
- The Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees they are purchasing The STORM Marketing Program (STORM) by The Copy Posse. Once the Program is purchased and these Terms are agreed to, the Client will be granted access to the Program inside The Copy Posse’s private Member’s Area (hosted in Kajabi).
- As outlined on the STORM sales page, the Client understands that the Program includes the following 5 Levels (covered over 8 modules), released on the following schedule:
- STORM Introduction Module & Any Bonuses (if specified on STORM Sales Page): Released immediately upon purchase.
- STORM Level 1 & Storytelling Package: Released immediately upon purchase.
- STORM Level 2.1 & Content Package: Released exactly 7 days after purchase.
- STORM Level 2.2 & The List-Building Package: Released exactly 14 days after purchase.
- STORM Level 3.1 & The Offer Package: Unlocked on-demand upon completion of Level 2.2 (clicking “Complete” in the Members Area).
- STORM Level 3.2 & The Launch, Promotion & Evergreen Packages: Unlocked on-demand upon completion of Level 3.1 (clicking “Complete” in the Members Area).
- STORM Level 4 & The Growth Package: Unlocked on-demand upon completion of Level 3.2 (clicking “Complete” in the Members Area).
- STORM Level 5 & The Persuasion Package: Unlocked on-demand upon completion of Level 4 (clicking “Complete” in the Members Area).
- The Client will go through the modules in order. These Modules include proprietary information created by The Copy Posse for the personal benefit of the Client. Client agrees and understands that they are not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in STORM.
- Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that they are aware of what is and what is not included within this Program. The Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If the Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, the Client understands it may not be included. The Copy Posse is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
- By completing the online purchase of STORM and being charged the amount listed above, the Client confirms they have reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The Copy Posse and their team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. The Client understands they will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase, except following the limited refund policy procedure and policy outlined above.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and The Copy Posse concerning your access to and right to use the Website, Member’s Area, as well as any other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to The Copy Posse and Website.
Should you have any questions with respect to any of the foregoing, please contact us at hello[at]alexcattoni.com.